Youth without Borders Association is an independent non-profit organization founded in 2011 by a group of Youth and for Youth, which aim to develop associative culture, the spirit of volunteering, participation and Citizenship among young people.
YWB work to initiate the different categories of people, especially youth and women, to the democratic exercise, through a better participation in the public, political and civic life in order to build a better future for Tunisia. Three major axes work : Election Observation, civic participation and electoral education and leadership trainings and capacity building for women and youth.
YWB work on national and regional level through partnership with several civil society actors on national and international level.
The objective of YWB organization are :
- The contribution to the spread of a culture of dialogue, volunteering, initiative; and openness towards plurality and diversity.
- The contribution to the development and the consolidation of the values of active citizenship, and fostering the national identity among the youth.
- The contribution to the promotion of democratic and transparent Elections through monitoring and awareness-raising programs and trainings.
- The contribution to the youth awareness in order to preserve and protect private and public properties.
- Organization of trainings, seminars, workshops, camps, and activities; seeking youth integration in the civil society, and identification of their issues and ambitions.
- The participation in international and regional conferences and seminars to promote the Tunisian competences in the diverse domains.
- The organization of think tank activities and the publication of researches and studies in multitude domains (youth advocacy, women empowerment, education, human rights, development, health related issues, environment, sports …).
Youth Without Borders Association – Tunisia
Address: 42 Rue Chedly kallela, 2nd floor, 1002 – Tunis; Tunisia
Phone &Fax number: (+216) 71890877
Contact Person : Mr. Ahmed ALLOUCH
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : +216 97184756 / +216 22691995