Children and Youth Development Organization (CYODO)
The Children and Youth Development Organization was established in 2007 and register in 2008 at Bagamoyo, Tanzania by Godlove Miho. CYODO was established to support young people to access proper services and grow up in a community that nurtures them.
CYODO envisions a community that cares for the Tanzanian youth right from childhood to adulthood. To realize this vision, CYODO seeks to build children’s and youth’s life skills through capacity building projects that aim at creating an environment in which children and youth’s rights are protected.
To achieve the objective described above, CYODO has projects that focus on HIV/AIDS, Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights, Nutrition, Child Protection and entrepreneurship.
- Reduced cases of early pregnancy through educational programs
- Created awareness of human rights and child rights
- Supported 200 vulnerable groups
- Supported 30 PLHIV to access health services, economic and social activities
- Supported 20 households
- Insufficient funds for projects.