To apply please send an email to email@example.com with a one paragraph summary of why you should be selected along with a brief CV and a photo. You must be between 18 and 39. This is a voluntary position and will take about 2 hours of your time per week, mostly on-line networking.
- Tasks to include:
1. A monthly report on Country activities on youths, SDGs, civic space, development and rural communities
2. Host a chat on the facebook group to talk about yourself and share success stories and challenges
3. Participate in online meetings to network, exchange, and learn from one another
4. Collaborate with the NAYD Research Desk
5. Post on NAYD social media
6. Recommend youth led organizations doing amazing work in your country to be featured on NAYD platforms
7. Take part in campaigns organized by NAYD and its partners
8. Develop proposals and receive technical and mentoring support
The Steering Group will select the candidates in December 2019. Your position will start January 1st 2019
Applications close November 30th.
‘With busy lives and high ambition, it was difficult for me to find time to volunteer. However, volunteering with NAYD has been of enormous benefit to me, my family, and my community.It has helped me to counteract the effects of stress, anger, and anxiety, increase my self-confidence, help me to find new friends, increase my social and relationship skills, brought fun and fulfillment to my life, helped me reach out to my community, make me learn new skills, and even advance my career. Giving to others has also help protect my mental and physical health. I would love to do this over and over again.’
DCFP for Cameroon Kienyui Muh